C# & SharePoint Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing C# .NET and SharePoint CSOM/JSOM solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Enhancing in-house build C# and SharePoint applications.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a C# & SharePoint developer.
- Good to have experience on Automic Workload Automation tool.
- Good to have experience on Octopus and Nugget package explorer tools.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.