Lead Engineer (.Net, PL-SQL/Oracle, AZURE)
Experience: 5+ Years
We’re looking for Microsoft Stack (.NET/C#, SQL Server, PL-SQL Azure) technical leader to join our rapidly growing Technology team! The perfect candidate will be an experienced finance domain expert who also possesses depth in Systems Engineering, Scrum and is obsessed with providing the highest level of service to the customer.
The perfect candidate will have deep experience in finance domains, good understanding of Oracle PL/SQL and expertise working with the Microsoft stack, preferably in large scale, distributed environments; and be very comfortable with tight SLA’s and building highly performant applications.
The Application Architect will be expected to provide technical leadership to the organization helping with infrastructure design, integrate applications with existing environments, ongoing performance optimization and process improvement for the assigned application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for enhancing and restructuring the financial modules and decouple from DB.
· Current working experience in the design/development of Enterprise Integration systems leveraging architecture patterns like Microservices as well as the appropriate use of systems and architectures.
· Responsible for promoting IT innovation through research and development and by providing assessments of new and evolving technologies, techniques, and industry best practices in IT infrastructure.
· Strong experience and considered an expert in the Application Architecture and Engineering domain with a focus on enterprise applications that operate at a global scale.
· Excellent Architecture and analytical skills.
· Good experience with PL/SQL coding, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong experience with Relational Databases (RDBMS) as well as NoSQL(Cosmos) data structures.
· Experience working Agile development methodologies as well as related tools and technologies.
· Candidate should also have IT generalist skills and should be an expert on the App development/Architecture.
· IT generalist with broad experience and strong current understanding of all IT domains.
· Enterprise Data Architectures and Data lifecycle knowledge.
· Participate in the implementation discussion of new technologies and platforms.
· Ability to manage stakeholder’s expectation on multiple high priority competing tasks.
· Document the design, and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
Scripting and Programming languages: .NET, .NET Core, JSON, JScript, PL/SQL
Database: Azure SQL / SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Cosmos
DevOps: VSTS integration using GIT repos and Agile framework
Platform: Overall understanding of Azure environments and options is a plus
Drive projects that integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness and efficiencies
Interpersonal skills including collaboration, influencing and communications
Finance Domain knowledge
Knowledge of Software development and object-oriented principles
Agile/Scrum software development methodology
Understanding of Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft stack (.Net, MS SQL server, Web Services. Azure, Web API,NoSQL)
TFS & VSTS