Machine Learning Research Scientist
Experience : 5+yrs
- Research on novel machine learning and deep learning topics that have high value and impact on academia and industry problems.
- Independently perform data science analytics, modeling and implementation.
- Apply statistics, computer programming, predictive modeling acumen to innovative businessgoals.
- Create and facilitate adoption of predictive/machine learning models that drive data driven pipeline decisions.
- Facilitate integration of solutions into production IT system by partnering with engineeringteams and end users to ensure scalability and adoption.
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, seniormanagement and internal customers to drive business process automation both strategically and operationally.
- Provide technical contributions leveraging business acumen in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building a data driven product pipeline.
Key qualifications include:
- Master with 3+ years of relevant experience or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other quantitative fields
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and demonstrated research ability
- Knowledge of machine learning / deep learning / data science theory, techniques and tools
- Good programming skills with one or more of Python, C++, Java
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present findings to a non-data science audience
- High interest in risk management, revenue management, business process automation and other InsurTech or FinTech technologies
Desirable skills include:
- Good publication records, research papers published in well-known journals or top conferences
- Experience with big-data and deep learning technologies such as Hadoop, Tensorflow, Spark, SparkML, CUDA, et al.
- Experience with large and complex software projects
- Knowledge in Reinforcement Learning or Meta Learning